Still Time to Upgrade Your Heating Equipment and Save!
The Upgrade & Save – NYC-LI Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program is still running strong, and we’re happy to report that many New York City and Long Island homeowners have continued to reap the benefits of upgrading their heating equipment and Bioheat® Fuel heating oil storage tanks.
The proof of this program’s success is in the numbers! Since its inception, as of April 12, 2021, the Upgrade & Save NYC-LI Rebate Program has…
· Returned approximately $1,534,150 in total rebates
· Upgraded 2,629 boilers for an average 19.50% increase in energy efficiency
· Upgraded 146 furnaces for an average 19.82% increase in energy efficiency
· Upgrade 1,006 storage tanks for an average 156 gallons of fuel saved per home/per year
· Upgraded 49 burners for an average CO2 reduction of 1.8 tons per home/per year
Join your fellow New Yorkers and upgrade your home heating equipment through your local Bioheat Fuel heating oil dealer to take advantage of the Upgrade & Save NYC-LI Rebate Program, which is now offering:
· $500 for the replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
· $300 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
· A total of $800 in rebates with a limit of two rebates per household
Rebate availability is limited, so contact your Bioheat Fuel heating oil provider today to earn your rebates and save on future heating costs with higher-efficiency home heating equipment.