Spring Energy Saving Tips!
These days, with the way energy prices are trending, we could all benefit from a little extra savings! That’s why we recommend doing your part to conserve energy which will in turn help potentially lower your energy costs.
Here are some a ways you can reduce energy consumption in spring. Keep these energy-saving tips close:
· Install programmable thermostats and save an estimated 10% per year on your heating and cooling costs
· Use LED light bulbs in your home. LED light bulbs reduce energy costs and give off significantly less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs
· Caulk and weather-strip around doors and windows to keep the conditioned air inside your home
· Cook outside on the grill as the weather warms up!
· Upgrade the insulation in attics and crawlspaces to prevent air from escaping through ceilings and floors
· Upgrade your heating and cooling systems to more efficient, modern equipment that could potentially save you up to 40% on energy costs
Remember to also keep your Bioheat® Fuel storage tank full during the spring and summer seasons! This helps protect the integrity of the tank and your heating system. Need a delivery? Call your local Bioheat® Fuel provider today.