Is It Time to Replace Your Heating System?
Has your heating system been powering through one winter after another for 10 years or more? Have you considered getting an upgrade?
Doing so could save you money now and help prevent costly repairs in the future! And NYSEC Bioheat Fuel® dealer members are here to help.
· A new heating system is more efficient than older models and could reduce your fuel usage by up to 40 percent.
· Home extensions and add-ons may need a new system. Upgrading your heating equipment can provide extra coverage.
· A new heating system will last longer than the one that’s been around for a while. Newer models have a longer life expectancy, which can also sustained with maintenance.
With an upgrade, you could be eligible for rebates through program. As of February, participating dealers can offer customers the following rebates.
· A $500 rebate for upgrading your old furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
· A $300 rebate for installing an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an existing tank
· That's $800 in total rebates!
· Limit of two (2) rebates per household
Now is the time to consider upgrading your heating system! Call your local Bioheat® Fuel dealer today to upgrade and save!