Celebrate Spring Renewal With Green Bioheat® Fuel
Spring is here, and that means all of nature’s green hues will be returning once again to brighten things up after a New York winter. To keep our environment clean and healthy, so that we can continue to enjoy its vibrant colors, NYSEC members are proud to deliver!
Bioheat® Fuel is the heating oil industry’s answer to going green, and we’re happy to have embraced it! But what exactly is it?
Bioheat Fuel is…
· An improvement on traditional home heating oil, featuring a cleaner burn and fewer greenhouse gas emissions
· A blend of biodiesel, which is made from renewable resources such as agricultural and food waste products, and heating oil
· Labeled according to the percentage of biodiesel in its blend. For example, a B20 blend means 20% of the fuel is biodiesel with heating oil making up the remaining 80%
· Usable in modern heating equipment without any modifications needed. It can even be added into a tank already containing traditional heating oil!
· Qualifying New York homeowners for a 20 cents per gallon tax credit that remains in effect through 2022.
Want to learn more about Bioheat® Fuel? Call your local Bioheat® Fuel distributor today and ask them anything you want to know!