March Comes in Like a Lion and Out With an Upgrade
As the heating season winds down, and winter comes to an end, your heating system is probably breathing a sigh of relief! There were no bomb cyclones to be found, but it sure did get cold out there! Cold enough to work your heating equipment pretty hard – would you say it held up to the challenge?
If not, there’s a pretty simple solution – contact your local full-service Long Island and NYC Bioheat® fuel dealer and ask about upgrading your heating system!
A heating system upgrade helps you in two ways:
- It saves you up to 40% in heating costs, thanks to the improved efficiency ratings of modern equipment
- It pays you back through the Upgrade & Save – NYC/LI Rebate Program!
The Upgrade & Save – NYC/LI Rebate Program is a NORA-funded program that promotes heating system efficiency by paying homeowners back for the various upgrades they make to their home!
Here’s what you can earn if you upgrade!
- $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $100 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
There is a limit of two rebates per household, but that still adds up to $700 in total rebates for upgrading your heating equipment! If you weren’t satisfied with your level of comfort this past heating season, call or contact your local Bioheat fuel dealer today to Upgrade & Save! You can also contact us online if you have any questions or concerns about the program.