Make 2020 the Year for Savings on Home Heating
If you’re finding that your comfort is lacking – whether you’re experiencing cold spots throughout your home or your heating costs have risen without cause – the Upgrade & Save NYC/LI Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program along with New York City and Long Island Bioheat® fuel dealers can help with a heating system upgrade.
Just because we’re in the middle of winter, doesn’t mean you can’t upgrade your outdated furnace or boiler!
You should consider an upgrade if…
- Your furnace or boiler has been in service for over a decade
- You’re calling more frequently for service and repairs
- You’re spending more on annual heating costs than what is typical of your household
Not only will upgrading your furnace or boiler net you savings of up to 40% on home heating costs, but when you do so through the Upgrade & Save NYC/LI program, the savings keep rolling in!
Here’s what you can get when you upgrade your heating equipment with Long Island and NYC’s Bioheat fuel dealers and the Upgrade & Save NYC/LI program:
- $800 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $150 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
With a limit of two rebates per household, you can earn up to $1,000 in combined rebates! Remember, it’s never too late to upgrade and save. Call your local Bioheat fuel dealer to learn more about today’s efficiency heating equipment and the Upgrade & Save rebate program.