Don’t Stop Thinking About Your Heating System Just Yet!
We know, it’s springtime! You’re probably just about ready to put that heating system of yours well out of your mind. Before you do – give your heating equipment one last thought! A system tune-up and one last fuel delivery can save yourself from some major headaches when the next heating season rolls around.
Here’s why you should schedule a heating system tune-up!
- Your equipment will operate more efficiently and continue to provide your home with the same satisfying warmth year after year.
- You’ll save money on energy bills by preventing the amount of fuel your heating system consumes in order to heat your home from increasing. In fact, a tune-up could save you up to 10% off your annual fuel bill!
- You’ll save money on repair costs, too! Annual tune-ups minimize the occurrence of breakdowns and allow Bioheat® dealers to catch small problems and fix them before they turn into big trouble!
And don’t forget to keep that storage tank full!
- A tank that’s full during the spring and summer seasons provides less room for water accumulation
- Reduced water accumulation inhibits the growth of bacteria and prevents sediment buildup in the storage tank
- Avoiding sediment buildup is crucial! Sediment and bacteria can be drawn into home heating equipment, causing system malfunctions
- You’ll also have a full supply come next fall!
Once you’ve contacted your local Bioheat fuel dealer and have scheduled your heating system tune-up and final Bioheat fuel delivery, then you have our permission to sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful spring weather when the opportunity arises!