Are You Upgrading Your Heating System?
If not, you should be! A heating system upgrade goes a long way by providing New York City and Long Island homeowners with many ways to save as a direct result of installing modern, highly efficiency heating systems and safe oil storage tanks.
Upgrading can save you on repair and fuel costs!
- Boosts in equipment efficiency can save homeowners up to 40% in fuel costs because today’s systems utilize less fuel for the same heat output
- New equipment will be less prone to breakdowns, and will require fewer service calls – especially if protected by a service plan, such as the ones offered by many of Long Island and New York City’s Bioheat® fuel dealers
- Modern systems tend to last longer than older equipment, especially with all the improvements to fuels used in the equipment such as ultra-low sulfur heating oil and biodiesel
Upgrading can also help you save with rebates!
Thanks to the Upgrade & Save New York City and Long Island Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program, NYC & LI homeowners can earn up to $1,000 in rebates when they install new heating equipment.
Available offers include:
- $800 in rebates for the upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher efficiency model
- $200 in rebates for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $150 in rebates for the installation or upgrade of a new oil burner and controls
There is a limit of two rebates per household, netting homeowners up to $1,000 in total rebates! You can learn more about the Upgrade & Save NYC/LI rebate program by calling your local Bioheat fuel dealer or contacting us online.